Today it is
possible to get free loans, and yes, they are really free.
the are only free for a short period, for example for 45 days. After the
45 days you will have to either pay down the loan or you have to start
paying interest. The bank and credit companies are of course hoping that
you will not be able to pay down the loan. As long as you have control
over your economy, this is something everyone should use.
- Free money
- You can have your money in the bank and use free credit to buy necessary
- Often includes fringe benefits are included, like travel insurance
- Qualifies for extra discounts at some shops
- If you can not pay back the credit in time, you have to pay a high
- Not everyone qualify for a free credit/loan
- If you can't control yourself, it is easy to spend more money than
you normally would